Broad knowledge in applied biological sciences, parasitology, malacology, special microbiology and immunology, with specific training and expertise in diagnostic (parasitological and immunological) techniques, malaria kits evaluation, drug discovery works and schistosome parasites life cycle maintenance. Research includes generation of monoclonal antibodies (MoAb) for development of field applicable MoAb-based dipstick for diagnosis of specific parasites species, investigations on indigenous plants for anti-parasite drugs discovery and establishment of schistosome life cycle to obtain parasite stages for various research works. Also, play significant role in human capacity building and developing non-evasive diagnostic tool for detection of infection and determination of disease prevalence, develop good working relation and establish strong ties with community for easy and possible recruitment of study participants.
- Development of field applicable monoclonal antibody-based dipstick for diagnosis of parasites
- Schistosome vector snails breeding and schistosome life cycle maintenance
- Investigations on indigenous plants for anti-schistosome drug discovery.
- Capacity building on Malacology, and Microscopy on parasites particularly Malaria Microscopy
- Assessment of innovative diagnostic tools for schistosomiasis”
- Operational research on quality microscopy training to significantly improve malaria control at healthcare center level
- Effect of Helminthic infections on allergic disorders among school-aged children living on the banks of the Weija Dam